1. Cancellation, Withdrawal and Refunds.
1. The customer can cancel the order until it has been shipped. Alternatively, after paying and receiving the order, you can withdraw the purchase in the manner prescribed by law.
2. The right of withdrawal applies to all products not used, not damaged and packaged as in the original. It does not apply in the case of supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
3. A 10% re-stocking is applied to all returned products on the value of the product itself at the time of purchase.
4. The desire to withdraw, according to the law, must be communicated by registered letter with return receipt within 10 days of purchase. Wanting to offer a faster service, Racing Bike accepts notices of withdrawal also sent by e-mail. Before shipping, we ask you to contact us in any case to obtain an RMA number (authorized return goods), which is necessary for the return. It is necessary to send the products to be returned in their original packaging, writing the RMA number on the package. It is also necessary to attach a return transport document with the purpose of "RETURN GOODS", and the reference to the transport document or purchase invoice.
5. Return shipments without transport document or RMA number on the package will not be accepted by the Racing Bike Warehouse. Furthermore, shipments in carriage forward or with expenses to be paid by the Racing Bike will not be accepted. The consumer is responsible for all the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender. If the consumer requests that Racing Bike take care of the return shipment, Racing Bike has the right to accept or refuse this assignment. If Racing Bike accepts this assignment, it cannot be held responsible for the risks deriving from the shipment (except in the case in which the consumer requests an optional paid insurance coverage). The cost of the return shipment, even if it is managed by Racing Bike, is charged to the consumer, and is approximately equal to double the cost of the original shipment. For an exact quotation, please request a written quote.
6. Racing Bike, upon successful completion of all the procedure reported, will proceed as soon as possible (maximum 30 working days from receipt of the goods) to credit the Customer with the amount paid on the invoice, excluding shipping costs ( art. 5, paragraph 6, Legislative Decree n.185 of 22/05/1999). In the case of shipments returning from foreign countries not belonging to the EU, any customs duties due for the return will be considered to be borne by the consumer. Refunds of orders will be made only by bank transfer.