These General Conditions have as their object the purchase of products and services, carried out remotely via the internet on the website www.b2bracingbike.it
, belonging to the company Racing Bike sas P.I. 08997231009.
1. Acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
1. The contract stipulated between Racing Bike and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Racing Bike, according to the methods described in points 2.2, 3.1, 3.2. . By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance or evasion, even partial, of an order.
2. How to purchase.
1. The Customer can only order the products present in the Racing Bike electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable online at (URL) http://www.b2bracingbike.it
, as described in the relevant information sheets . It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ in color, size, accessory products in the figure.
2. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Racing Bike by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. The response is generated automatically by the system and cannot be considered acceptance of the order in itself, but only confirmation of receipt of the same.
3. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Racing Bike. The message contains all the data entered by the Customer, who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
4. The wording "available" in the product status must not be understood as a product ready for delivery, but as material available either in our warehouses, or in those of our suppliers, with delivery up to 10 working days.
3. State of the Order.
1. The status of the order can only be viewed by registered customers.
2. Total or partial non-acceptance of the order will be reported on the page, and by means of a communication or by reducing or canceling the quantities of the products.
4. Methods of payment.
1. Cash on delivery: payment in cash (banknotes) upon delivery. Maximum amount € 1000 including VAT. Available only for deliveries in Italy. Cash on delivery has an additional cost.
2. Bank transfer in advance: to be sent only after our order confirmation e-mail.
3. Other payments: agreed between the Racing Bike and the Customer himself.
5. Delivery methods.
1. Racing Bike accepts orders for delivery all over the world using express couriers selected based on the destination (except for exceptions due to the impossibility of couriers).
2. For each order placed Racing Bike issues a transport document or invoice accompanying the material shipped.
3. Delivery costs are charged to the customer and calculated at the time the order is placed, and subsequently confirmed by email. The payment of the goods by the Customer will take place using the method chosen at the time of the order. Nothing more is due by the Customer with respect to the total order unless otherwise agreed and confirmed by the Customer (eg: adding products to the order, special shipments).
4. No responsibility can be attributed to Racing Bike in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
5. Unless explicitly indicated by our Customer Service, delivery is intended at street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the accompanying document
- that the identity and quality of the products, possibly indicated on the packaging, correspond to those purchased
The mismatch in the number of packages or irregularities, as well as the loss or any damage, must be immediately reported to the carrier. If the goods are withdrawn, they must be withdrawn "with reserve". Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
6. Any defective products or products that show breakages at the time of receipt of the goods may be remains you only after authorization from us. The customer will take care to report this defect via email no later than 3 (three) working days from receipt of the material. If the shipment is made by courier chosen by the customer, RacingBike assumes no responsibility for any damage or defects due to bad handling of the transport.
6. Cancellation, Withdrawal and Refunds.
1. The customer can cancel the order until it has been shipped. Alternatively, after paying and receiving the order, you can withdraw the purchase in the manner prescribed by law.
2. The right of withdrawal applies to all products not used, not damaged and packaged as in the original. It does not apply in the case of supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
3. A 10% re-stocking is applied to all returned products on the value of the product itself at the time of purchase.
4. The desire to withdraw, according to the law, must be communicated by registered letter with return receipt within 10 days of purchase. Wanting to offer a faster service, Racing Bike accepts notices of withdrawal also sent by e-mail. Before shipping we ask you to contact us in any case to obtain an RMA number (authorized return goods), which is necessary for the return. It is necessary to send the products to be returned in their original packaging, writing the RMA number on the package. It is also necessary to attach a return transport document with the purpose of "RETURN GOODS", and the reference to the transport document or purchase invoice.
5. Return shipments without transport document or RMA number on the package will not be accepted by the Racing Bike Warehouse. Furthermore, shipments in carriage forward or with expenses to be paid by the Racing Bike will not be accepted. The consumer is responsible for all the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender. If the consumer requests that Racing Bike take care of the return shipment, Racing Bike has the right to accept or refuse this assignment. If Racing Bike accepts this assignment, it cannot be held responsible for the risks deriving from the shipment (except in the case in which the consumer requests an optional paid insurance coverage). The cost of the return shipment, even if it is managed by Racing Bike, is charged to the consumer, and is approximately equal to double the cost of the original shipment. For an exact quotation, please request a written quote.
6. Racing Bike, upon successful completion of all the procedure reported, will proceed as soon as possible (maximum 30 working days from receipt of the goods) to credit the Customer with the amount paid on the invoice, excluding shipping costs ( art. 5, paragraph 6, Legislative Decree no. 185 of 22/05/1999). In the case of shipments returning from foreign states not belonging to the EU, any customs duties due for the return will be considered to be borne by the consumer. Refunds of orders will be made only by bank transfer.
1. All products sold by Racing Bike are covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty and by the 24-month warranty for lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02. To take advantage of the warranty, the Customer must keep the purchase invoice.
2. The manufacturer's conventional warranty is provided in the manner illustrated on the website or in the documentation inside the product packaging. If, following intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the Manufacturer or the Racing Bike, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's conventional warranty, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration, as well as transport costs. , if supported by Racing Bike.
3. The 24-month warranty pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the product itself is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved for the private consumer (a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating a VAT number in the order form). In the event of a lack of conformity, Racing Bike provides, at no cost to the Customer, to restore the conformity of the product by repairing / replacing or reducing the price, until the contract is terminated. If, following intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the Manufacturer or Racing Bike, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02, the Customer will be any verification and restoration costs, as well as transport costs if incurred by the Racing Bike, will be charged.
4. The replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working on delivery) take place only if expressly provided for by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or repair of the product depends exclusively on the policies of the manufacturer.
5. In the event that, for any reason, it is unable to return a product under warranty (restored or replaced) to its customer, Racing Bike may proceed at its discretion to return the entire amount paid or to replace it with a product with equal or superior characteristics.
6. No damage can be requested from Racing Bike for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements.
7. In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, it is necessary to contact the Racing Bike by telephone or e-mail. An operator will provide all the necessary information. At the time of contact, the purchase tax document (invoice, warranty certificate) issued by Racing Bike must be available. Racing Bike reserves the right not to provide a guarantee to the product or to the motorcycle in the absence of the relative purchase tax document or guarantee certificate. The operator will provide an RMA (Returned Goods Authorized) number to be affixed to the outside of the package used for the return. Shipments without the RMA number on the package will not be accepted by the Racing Bike Warehouse. The goods must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...). To limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend placing it in a second box or in the packaging used for outbound shipping. In all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided.
8. Any intervention carried out by personnel not authorized by Racing Bike will immediately void the warranty.
9. An intervention under warranty leaves completely unchanged the duration of the warranty period of the product.
10. The warranty will not be valid in cases where the failure of the product is caused by improper use, incorrect installation, assistance interventions, tampering or modification of the product, maintenance or repairs carried out by technicians not authorized by Racing Bike.
11. All products distributed by Racing Bike are designed and compliant with the original parts of the motorcycles; Racing Bike assumes no responsibility for incorrect operation with other aftermarket products.
1. With the exception of the products defined in the description with the terms "approved" and / or "street legal", the products sold by Racing Bike are not approved for use on the road open to the public. They are intended solely for use in sporting events on the track or in closed circuit as well as fairs or exhibitions. The approval is limited to countries belonging to the European Union.
9. Limitation of Liability - Disclaimer
1. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE: We try to keep this site updated as much as possible. But due to the very nature of the products and the continuous commitment on the part of producers to achieve ever higher quality standards, we cannot guarantee that the information and images are those that really and best describe the products. Although prices, descriptions, images, applications and in any case all the information on this site are correct, they may contain errors, inaccuracies, publication errors, be updated and can be updated at any time without Racing Bike being held responsible for them.
2. Racing Bike cannot be held responsible to any person for particular, indirect or consequential delays, lost earnings connected with this material. The applications of each product are suggested by the individual manufacturers, we do not ensure correspondence with original spare parts. Driving a motorcycle can be a source of danger for oneself and for others, Racing Bike can never be held responsible for direct or indirect damage, accidents, injuries, injuries, deaths or anything else occurring using the products marketed on this site. Using products not intended for use on the road can be considered a crime, subject to a fine, arrest or in any case punishable by the laws of the state in which it is used; Racing Bike disapproves of the use of products not intended for use on the road outside of sporting events, tracks, closed circuits as well as fairs or exhibitions.
3. The sales contract between the Customer and Racing Bike is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the for the solution of civil and criminal disputes deriving from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of his / her municipality of residence; in all other cases the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Velletri - Rome (Italy).